2021 MEMBERSHIP AND PLAYING FEES
At the monthly Committee meeting held recently, the 2021 membership fees were confirmed. These are:
Adult - Level 2 (Competition players) $100.00
Concession - Level 2 (Pensioners, Students) $90.00
Adults - Level 1 (Social play only); All Juniors $55.00
Membership fees for 2021 are now due. It will be greatly appreciated if they are paid as soon as possible and by the end of February at the latest.
A range of changes to playing and coaching fees were decided at the meeting. These can be seen by going to the FEES page on this website.
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
(as at 26th September)
As we progress through what are hopefully the final stages of the COVID 19 pandemic,
please continue to follow the advice below when playing here until further notice:
- All players and visitors must register and use the sanitiser immediately on their arrival at the Centre
- Each player and the umpire is to use the sanitiser spray when they come onto the court
- The table, and umpire chair and table should be wiped at the end of play
- Hands are NOT to be wiped on the tables
- Players/umpire should not shake hands at the end of the match.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres is still in place
For the safety and health of all concerned, please follow these requirements.
As always, new players are most welcome!
If you have questions or require further information, please contact Dave Delpratt on 0418 526 968 or email the club.
Action photos from the 2020 Bundaberg Closed Championships
Photos from the 2020 Eric Cree Shield Competition against Rockhampton
All members are welcome to attend and speak at our monthly Committee meetings.
Meetings are normally held on the 2nd Monday of the month, starting 7.30 p.m.
13 & 14 MARCH
BUNDABERG JUNIOR TRAINING CAMP
20 & 21 MARCH
2021 BUNDABERG OPEN